A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

aliciaplus3

Free Ranging
Oct 24, 2016
Colorado
An interesting choice of words.
Huh... are you implying that I did that on purpose or that I don't know the difference? Psst my grammar socks so I was just glad to get close enough lol
Most times I use words I can spell cuz the ones I would use in a spoken conversation I can't even get close enough for spell correct to help..... most the time the auto correct just looks at me with a big question mark over the screen as in what the heck is she trying to say....lol

R2elk

Magical, perfect creature
Premium Feather Member
Feb 24, 2013
Natrona County, Wyoming
My Coop
Huh... are you implying that I did that on purpose or that I don't know the difference? Psst my grammar socks so I was just glad to get close enough lol
Most times I use words I can spell cuz the ones I would use in a spoken conversation I can't even get close enough for spell correct to help..... most the time the auto correct just looks at me with a big question mark over the screen as in what the heck is she trying to say....lol
No implication. I just found it an interesting choice of words. I would have found it an even more interesting choice if it was being used to describe a group of women rather than a pen of hen turkeys.

Bantambird

Free Ranging
Feb 6, 2013
Near Billings Montana
I have about 25 turkeys in a rainbow of colors and I need to pare down to 15.if anyone wants to road trip I'll give away some late may/early June poults who are just starting to show gender and the Jakes are starting to squabble. Wanting to get rid of the tri colored mottled blacks ( keeping the tri colored blues who will throw blacks too) and pare down on several other colors so my NPIP tester(mom) doesn't freak out over " all these extra birds," lol

R2elk

Magical, perfect creature
Premium Feather Member
Feb 24, 2013
Natrona County, Wyoming
My Coop
I have about 25 turkeys in a rainbow of colors and I need to pare down to 15.if anyone wants to road trip I'll give away some late may/early June poults who are just starting to show gender and the Jakes are starting to squabble. Wanting to get rid of the tri colored mottled blacks ( keeping the tri colored blues who will throw blacks too) and pare down on several other colors so my NPIP tester(mom) doesn't freak out over " all these extra birds," lol
You must be cussin' the person that got you in this mess.

I am fortunate to be down to 4 Sweetgrass toms above and beyond the poults that I intend to grow out this winter. They are going to find new homes one way or the other. These are currently about 4 1/2 months old.

Bantambird

Free Ranging
Feb 6, 2013
Near Billings Montana
On the con
You must be cussin' the person that got you in this mess.

I am fortunate to be down to 4 Sweetgrass toms above and beyond the poults that I intend to grow out this winter. They are going to find new homes one way or the other. These are currently about 4 1/2 months old.
On the contrary: they please me greatly and Slater is a real gem of a tom, I couldn't ask for better! I just have to keep my mom happy because you know what they say about keeping mama happy....

Top Bottom