A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

austria89

Songster
Dec 17, 2015
Austria
That does not answer my question. BTW, I see variations that the color calculator does not account for which proves to me that there is more going on than is represented and taken into account by the color calculator.
Due to some URL limitations, the calculator can't handle more combinations. This is very unfortunate, but at least we were able to restore about 3/4 of it. I'm currently looking for a better solution, but that's not an easy task.

Molpet

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop

OneMountainAcres

Smothered in Feathers
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
May 14, 2013
Central, PA
That's cool. With all the saddles you are selling should be a big help.
So the profit from how many saddles to break even on it.... LOL
The profit from the saddles bought it for me lol but probably around 150 or so since I bought a lot of extras to go with this thing lol

Finnie

Crowing
Oct 27, 2014
Indianapolis
As I'm from Europe, I spend most of the time in European forums.
Every now and then I visit this page to check if something exciting has happened. :D
Welcome to the turkey talk thread, Franz! I remember a few years back when you helped me on the Turkey Color Genetics 101 page. To figure out what my tom Elderberry was. You always posted some beautiful turkey photos! It’s been a long time since I was on there, though.

Memphis would've loved this...I got myself a Christmas present. A helper to cut out saddles for me :)

That is awesome! That’s going to really save your scissor hand!

Top Bottom