A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

It is with deep regret I must inform you all the wedding is off!

We had some issues that would have been solvable, but difficult. She was afraid to leave her kid with her current hubby, and a diapered kid is a deal breaker for me. BUT she would have for me. She did not want to give up her "fooFoo" dog but would have for me.

I decided to call it off when she asked me if our age difference would be a problem, I decided it would be, she is way too old for me! I am looking towards Taylor Swift now, she is younger and has no kid in diapers, her jet is bigger and faster. Her bank account is 4 times that of Carries, so she can pay a higher dowery.

I know this is hard on all of you, so please send me the wedding presents, I know that will help ease your pain........

I am thinking we could fly 50 turkeys at once in Taylors plane!

I hope the concert was good, even if the wedding is off! You're right, Taylor has a much bigger plane and fewer entanglements :gig Wedding gifts are always a comfort when suffering such disappointment :p

Are you planning more sight-seeing and travels, or heading in the direction of home (and incubators)?

Ralphie, can't blame you. A bigger plane will make a huge difference in flying the flock! Heck you could get the whole calico flock on Taylor's plane. You can take them on a world tour! We could all meet JJ. Ethel could co-pilot. I can just see air traffic control trying to understand what's she's talking about!

When are you heading home? Or will you be wintering in Tennessee? You can send the plane for the flock.

Geez...it's going to be in the high 70's here this weekend. With storms rolling in Saturday. Weird weather.

We had some issues that would have been solvable, but difficult. She was afraid to leave her kid with her current hubby, and a diapered kid is a deal breaker for me. BUT she would have for me. She did not want to give up her "fooFoo" dog but would have for me.

I decided to call it off when she asked me if our age difference would be a problem, I decided it would be, she is way too old for me! I am looking towards Taylor Swift now, she is younger and has no kid in diapers, her jet is bigger and faster. Her bank account is 4 times that of Carries, so she can pay a higher dowery.

I know this is hard on all of you, so please send me the wedding presents, I know that will help ease your pain........

Say it ain't so Ralphie !!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMBO

Sorry to hear the wedding is off Ralphie. The checks in the mail to help ease your pain.

Ralphie-sorry your plans didn't pan out but hey, you have your eyes set elsewhere now and for great reasons lol. Wedding gifts are for weddings so I'm keeping mine until your "next" wedding haha!

Hoping I can get some pictures of Annie this week. Boy does she look rough! My first turkey molt! She's dropping feathers everywhere she walks!

Back
Top Bottom