A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Blue red bronze.

Blue palm

Blue slate and royal palm.

My boy were in full display today. Everyone likes pics. So I thought would post some.

Feedman - your toms are gorgeous!

Aurora - you are selling poults so fast we're not getting pictures before they go out the door :gig

Ralph - that is the cutest little chick :). I want babies....but I need to wait and build the new coop first - sigh. Keep posting pictures, I'll have to live through you guys for a bit yet lol. My chickens have toys too - they seem to enjoy them. Big Bird seems to enjoy the toys in the chicken area too.

We had to run in to TSC, and on a whim stopped at a neighbor's place on the way home. They have turkeys, so we put in a request for a hen if they have any spares this year - they have slates, chocolates and Narragansett (and probably mixes of the three). Never know....might find a girl turkey in the neighborhood :)

Feisty....Aurora is selling poults so fast they may still be wet behind the ears!!:lau.
Boy wouldn't that be cool to find a hen in the neighborhood! Maybe they will trade for a Bourbon Boy. ;)

Feedman, your boys are gorgeous! Thanks for the pics! So how are you setting up your breeding pens this year? And are you too brooding those babies in the house? Seems to be a trend! :lol:

Ralph....we need Andy pictures. I'm sure he's growing like crazy.

Feisty and memphis: thank you.

Going to have a pen of bourbon red.
Pen of palms. Pen of chocolates. And a mix pen.

Yes I will brood in the house my garage is kaput this year. So they will get to enjoy the basement.

Andy is getting huge.

Here is Andy in his dorm room.

They did not turn out real well, I will get a sole photo of Andy..

You see all that stuff on the floor? That is chick starter! They have decided it is fun to stand in the feeder and kick feed as far as they can in every direction. I have taken the feeder away from them and am forcing them to either eat the food off the floor or starve!

This is the unnamed, unknown black bird. I am thinking of naming it lucky. It is so friendly. When I reach in the cage instead of running away it runs towards me. If I touch the screen it pecks me through the screen. His face is so dark you can barely see his eyes. What you think is his eyes is little "yellow fuzz over his eyes.

Andy is quite photogenic! He is getting big. Love the dorm. Can they see the TV?

I see Australorp leg coloring on Lucky's legs. Are you sure it's a boy?

Feedman....didn't know you had chocolates! :p

Back
Top Bottom