A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Aurora....sounds like Princess may be the leader of your Bratt Pack!

Dragging this brace & arm around is exhausting...BUT I made it through the week at work! Yipee !! I would pat myself on the back, but cant bend my arm. :(

My turkeys are a real bright spot at the end of the day. I was feeling tired & a bit frustrated last night. I just plopped down on my back porch steps. Ended up with the turkeys sharing the steps...one on either side of me. Hanging with my hens sure cheered me up!

Aurora....sounds like Princess may be the leader of your Bratt Pack!

Dragging this brace & arm around is exhausting...BUT I made it through the week at work! Yipee !! I would pat myself on the back, but cant bend my arm.
sad.png

My turkeys are a real bright spot at the end of the day. I was feeling tired & a bit frustrated last night. I just plopped down on my back porch steps. Ended up with the turkeys sharing the steps...one on either side of me. Hanging with my hens sure cheered me up!

I moved my poults outside yesterday. JJ Jr, or Squeaky depending on his/her sex was not happy with this. I think he/she misses the TV. I may have to put one over the brooder for him/her.

Sorry about your arm... I really think you should have taken me up on my offer to perform the surgery. If a person I know like you does not give me a chance to do surgery, how am I ever going to get batter at it?

Hot miserable day here today....... only 73 now but headed up with humidity.. I really need to live in a place of constant 60 degree weather.

Cute shirt Gevshiba! Now thats a good friend!

Ya'll been slacking in the picture department. Here i am, on "limited" duty, in pain, with no pictures to distract me. ;)

Inquiring minds want to know:

Feisty: How is Big Bird? Is the beak healing? Any idea what caused the toe injury?

Aurora: Really need a photo of Eve & Cuddles lap sharing. How is Adam doing with the new babies?

Feedman: Looked like you caught a bunch of rain. Hope all is ok. You have Palms, do they have different temperaments than other varieties? Just thinking of Aurora's Bratt Pack.

R2elk: I noticed they were calling for calendar photos. I'm hoping you submit a few turkey shots!

Ralphie: Did the tree hen join the main flock, or is she going to be a tree hugger for life? Did your Porter eggs hatch?

JR: You need to post some pics!

Holm: Miss ya!

Back
Top Bottom