A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

The darn creature that ate 2 chickens, I'm still thinking it's a raccoon because it stole bait out of the live trap, and now that I slid the bait further, it won't go inside. It's a can of cat food. If I don't catch the booger in the live trap, he's gonna force me to use a snare, and snares are annoying.

Boy were they disappointed when i told them there isn't Sycronized Turkey Sunbathing in the Olympics!

Something got a hold of one of my
The darn creature that ate 2 chickens, I'm still thinking it's a raccoon because it stole bait out of the live trap, and now that I slid the bait further, it won't go inside. It's a can of cat food. If I don't catch the booger in the live trap, he's gonna force me to use a snare, and snares are annoying.
Something tried to get one of my young pullets,she has slice marks on one side of her head. Im thinking a coon almost nabbed her

The rain was terrible....I Lost, or Ethel lost two of her Keets do to the rain I think they got drenched and died. Keets are so fragile until they are adults.

I lost 3 Bourbon Red poults yesterday. Oh wait, they went to their new home. All three turned out to be toms, so adios.

Picking olives

Rocky Mountain Bee plant earning its name.

Last edited:
We had a microburst a few days ago and I ran out in it because I knew the poults would be roosting up high on the fence. Sure enough, the torrential downpour had knocked them down and they were all huddled in the dark, in the rain. I managed to get all of them into the truck topper so nobody died, but man was everything wet! Not even my armpits escaped the rain.

Back
Top Bottom