A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralph - any luck with the predator hunt??

Desertmarcy - You have such beautiful birds (even the unexpected narri)!

Aurora - is Adam behaving or is he still being a PITA?

Well I think that the bunny and Big Bird have decided that the chase is fun :rolleyes: The bunny has been out 3 nights in a row while the birds out ranging and always puts herself close enough to get Big Bird's attention. Then Big Bird chases and the bunny leads her all over the yard, stopping and coming back if Big Bird gives up the chase. We have 7 acres - if the bunny was worried about Big Bird chasing, she'd wouldn't keep popping up 10 feet from the birds. The picture quality bites since the sun was going down - but you get the idea lol.

If Big bird catches and kills the rabbit he would be extremely valuable! I have so many rabbits here I need dead I would hire him for a week or two.

All my neighbors say there are too many rabbits but I can't keep any around. My property appears to be the prime hunting ground for every cat in the neighborhood and between them, the hawks and owls they keep the bunnies in very short supply.

Sure hate to hear that Ralph. Good luck trapping the culprit. Poor girl....

Oh, I'll be in Minneapolis tomorrow changing planes. Heading to Grand Forks ND for a project. And back through again Thursday. Quick trip. Will also be going to Fargo on a project. Never been to ND.

Woah woah woah! Do u realize I am only 40-45 minutes from Fargo!? I wish I was home!

Here is one of the new varieties I added this year. I am loving the way they look. Sweetgrass, 2 month old poults.
They look like little Mr. T's!!!! Ssoooo I was looking at old pictures and realized that Mr. T's brothers had light red feathers but other than that looked lije pure Royal Palms. Maybe we r getting one step closer to figuring out what he is!

Holm! Didnt realize your so close! This won't be my last trip! I could even bring Mr. T back with me....thats if Ralphie backs out!!

Back
Top Bottom