A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

They are darling! I love sweetgrass!! They are so cool looking!

I like that they have such intricate and varied coloration yet still breed true! I also have a Red Sweetgrass, I think he is a tom. So I could set up a Fall Fire pen too if I can make space. Fall Fire is just Sweetgrass with one red gene, so all the offspring would be FF if I crossed him to my SG.

They look like little Mr. T's!!!!

Ssoooo I was looking at old pictures and realized that Mr. T's brothers had light red feathers but other than that looked lije pure Royal Palms. Maybe we r getting one step closer to figuring out what he is!

I'm sure you have posted a photo or two, but I missed it. He could also be what is called Calico, which is Royal Palm with one red gene. Those are a bit lighter in color than Sweetgrass but SG also vary a lot, so the two could easily be confused.

I'm sure you have posted a photo or two, but I missed it. He could also be what is called Calico, which is Royal Palm with one red gene. Those are a bit lighter in color than Sweetgrass but SG also vary a lot, so the two could easily be confused.

No he isnt a calico. Mr. Porter thinks he is a Fall Fire but some breeding will have to be done to know for sure.

Mr. T is beautiful! I'm so close, but yet so far! Just teasing Ralph...however, if you decide not to get him ....you know...just saying.

By the way....whats the deal with the mosquitoes up here? I live on the delta and they arent as bad!! They are very aggressive!

We did go to East Grand Forks Minnesota for dinner last night. Boy its flat here. And stays lighter much later. Have another layover in Minnesota tonight on the way to Memphis.

Mr. T is beautiful! I'm so close, but yet so far! Just teasing Ralph...however, if you decide not to get him ....you know...just saying.

By the way....whats the deal with the mosquitoes up here? I live on the delta and they arent as bad!! They are very aggressive!

We did go to East Grand Forks Minnesota for dinner last night. Boy its flat here. And stays lighter much later. Have another layover in Minnesota tonight on the way to Memphis.

Should have come up here. I have hills and trees. As does Holm. East Grand forks is actually No Dak it just doesn't realize it.

The Mosquitoes are unbelievable this year. It has been so wet is the only thing I can think of.

Last edited:
Hills? Really ralphie and Holm? When I went to visit you guys, your horizon line was as flat as a pancake to me... but then again, in Montana you are never too far from the mountains. Your hills... are like cute little baby hills.

Back
Top Bottom