A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I hate u all... I am a hatchaholic and your not helping me recover from this horrible addiction! I am kidding I dont hate you. Those poults are cute!

Holm, personally I think there are a lot worse things to be addicted too! So what are you planning to hatch this year? And when are you setting up your incubator. Ralph has a big head start on ya.

By the way it's 43 here and sunny. Hoping for 50!

Holm, personally I think there are a lot worse things to be addicted too! So what are you planning to hatch this year? And when are you setting up your incubator. Ralph has a big head start on ya.

By the way it's 43 here and sunny. Hoping for 50!

I am not hatching till I get muscovy eggs.

You & those quackers!

I love them. They are so sweet. Did I post a pic of my drake with my CX hen?? He has slept with her every night for the last two or three weeks. He loves her. He ditched his ladies for her.

Oh and these scovys are stinkin HUGE

Last edited:
Poult number 4 is out and drying :) I moved the other 3 to the brooder with the chicks. I really hope my one silkie chick is a pullet. She's really been keeping all the chicks, and now the poults, nice and warm since they're all so much smaller than her lol.

Big Bird taking a long nap this morning....took mealworms to get her down lol. We'll see if that becomes a regular thing, or if she was just lonely. She's been sleeping on top of the nest boxes so I put a different roost up for her yesterday. In typical turkey style, she decided that she would ignore what was installed and sleep with the chickens on their roost last night :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom