A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralph I decided to put Mr. T on porters facebook page. Exvept I used my moms facebook
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Did you mention I was going to be borrowing his services?

Hey Holm, Did you run Mr T with the blue red bronze if you are wrong and he is a fall fire instead of a calico??

12.5 Female Blue Red Bronze
12.5 Male Blue Red Bronze
06.25 Female Bronze Semi-Color Semi-Gray
06.25 Male Bronze Semi-Color Semi-Gray
12.5 Female Red Bronze
12.5 Male Red Bronze
06.25 Female Red BronzeColor Semi-Gray
06.25 Male Red BronzeColor Semi-Gray
06.25 Female Red Slate Semi-Color Semi-Gray
06.25 Male Red Slate Semi-Color Semi-Gray
06.25 Female Slate Edged Bourbon Red
06.25 Male Slate Edged Bourbon Red

Last edited:
The red bronze look really great..

And with my self blues LOOK AT THE MOTTLEDS!!!!

25 Female Rusty SlateColor Semi-Gray Semi-
25 Male Rusty SlateColor Semi-Gray Semi-
25 Female Tri-color Mottled Slate
25 Male Tri-color Mottled Slate

Guess Pebbles will teach us both about turkey mom behavior! I'm still impressed with the fact that she accepted them so quickly. Especially since she was only broody for 10 minutes. :) Is she still laying eggs? Hope they stay warm.

How many do you have in the brooder now? Sounds like your selling as many as you can hatch. Wonderful! What are people buying them for.....food, eggs, pets? Raising your own heritage turkey to eat is becoming a huge trend. Only problem is half of these folks fall in love with them & they become pets!

yip. Guilty

Now it makes sense...Clifford the Big Red Dog! But where did Ham Head come from? :lol:

What's the word from the Porter site on Mr. T?

Now it makes sense...Clifford the Big Red Dog! But where did Ham Head come from?
lol.png

Ham Head came from an egg, just like the rest of them
hide.gif
Actually I have no clue where my son came up with the name Ham Head. I asked him what we should name him and thats what he came up with.
hu.gif

Now it makes sense...Clifford the Big Red Dog! But where did Ham Head come from?
lol.png

There is no word from the experts, just my little say..

I do not think he is a fall fire. his wings are too light. The primaries on the fall fire are black or near black. Mr T has lighter brown to white ones. Also the tail is wrong Mr T as I recall has a white tail with a black band and brown band.

The fall fire has a brown tail.

Those things tend to make me think Holm was correct in the first place. Mr T is calico..Now watch porters declare me wrong, again.

Back
Top Bottom