A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Feisty...been there. I ordered 5 Speckled Sussex from a breeder. He said he could feather sex. I ended up with 5 roosters. The two packing peanuts were hens. :(

How are you liking the Sicilians?

Feisty...been there. I ordered 5 Speckled Sussex from a breeder. He said he could feather sex. I ended up with 5 roosters. The two packing peanuts were hens. :(

How are you liking the Sicilians?

Love the Sicilians! They are super curious and far more outgoing than the other littles. The little roo "Copper" was running around like a fool the other day and ran smack into the outside wall of the shop. He knocked himself out cold. I came out and DH was holding a limp chicken, petting him while he came around. He's now deathly afraid of walls :lol: They are smaller than my other chickens, but hold their own just fine. So cute watching Copper break up squabbles between girls that are bigger than him :p

Poor little guy! Post pics when you can. I'm so curious about the breed. I think they are so cute!

trying to get cool

Daisy is a pool hog. She stands in the pool, spreads her wings, and sits down. Effectively blocking access for other fowl. If any get too close she stares them down. I think shed st in that pool all day if i let her.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom