A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I love this...younger folk, Holm & Esther, involved with turkeys!! Renews my faith in the next generation!!

Holm, what do you have for hens? Mabel? It would be cool to get slates to breed & then show!!

Holm, I have some hens.

You can either get some pure ones or some of my colored ones. I have a young one that is the daughter of JJ and Ethel. She is a rusty slate. I am torn with her, I want to breed her, but I want to go APA.

If you take her and breed her to Mr T. I would be happy. I might want a few buck for her though..... I have thought about putting her into a cage and making a lapper with her just because I miss Ethel. BUT I have "Snitch" who I think could become a lapper. She is just not all there, upstairs, if you know what I mean.

I tell u we hunt turkey in North Carolina and there's so many hens around that I think there going to have a hen season when they have the turkey season it self there's way to many there's at least 40 hens in one gourp on our property does any one hunt on here like for turkeys last year was my first time getting a bird I shot a double bearded bird he was huge I'm getting him mounted but is there any HUNTER HERE

I don't have to hunt for turkey. I have a slew of them in my yard that seek me out every time the door opens. However, I do get deer and antelope hunting done occasionally.

I tell u we hunt turkey in North Carolina and there's so many hens around that I think there going to have a hen season when they have the turkey season it self there's way to many there's at least 40 hens in one gourp on our property does any one hunt on here like for turkeys last year was my first time getting a bird I shot a double bearded bird he was huge I'm getting him mounted but is there any HUNTER HERE

We don't hunt but all the neighbors do. There are quite a few wild turkeys around here. They've never come in to our yard but we see them often either in the fields or running back in to the woods. Our neighbors up the road actualy called me a while ago to ask if we were missing any turkeys. They had a flock roosting by their house and raiding their feeders. Apparently, they weren't even remotely afraid of them when they went outside so they thought that maybe they weren't wild lol. They wanted to check with me before they made the big tom their guest to dinner.

Holm, I have some hens.

You can either get some pure ones or some of my colored ones.  I have a young one that is the daughter of JJ and Ethel.  She is a rusty slate.  I am torn with her, I want to breed her, but I want to go APA.

If you take her and breed her to Mr T.  I would be happy.  I might want a few buck for her though.....  I have thought about putting her into a cage and making a lapper with her just because I miss Ethel.  BUT I have "Snitch" who I think could become a lapper.  She is just not all there, upstairs, if you know what I mean.

Do you still want Mr. T? Or are you going to stick with APA colors? You should definitely keeps Ethel's baby! Then you will always have part of Ethel with you!

I will PM you for a price.

I shoot a wild turkey every spring on the far end of my land.

I had one mating with JJ this spring. I normally see them in the spring, they seem to avoid my birds during the summer.

Holm, If I go straight APA I will not want her around. besides she is young and probably outlive me..

Back
Top Bottom