A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

home for the weekend. One of the neighbors walked over abd asked me how hard it was to train my Turkeys...... Duhhhhh..... It seems that 4 of the neighbors have taken to watching the turkeys and discussing how well "TRAINED" they are amongst themselves. They get on top of everything in MY yard,but NEVER leave my yard.... I told him it wasn't real hard to do.....

You better knock on wood!

Once those turkeys figure out there is an audience in those other yards...

JR, the flock looks good. Finnie is right, they love an audience! :lol:

Finnie, didnt realize you raised Budgies! Ive been considering one. Just sort of beginning to research them. What type do you have?

Finnie - My birds are conures. We thought about budgies and cockatiels as well. There were conures needing a new home, so ended up with these two. May end up with a budgie or two yet :). I hope your birds will go in their coop soon.

JR - your flock looks wonderful (and I love that they follow you around)!

Big red Tom will even mount people if they are crouching low enough and it isn't my son, who for some reason he doesn't particularly like.

I know Ralph. If I could only be guaranteed a JJ, I'd get a tom in a second. Then I read about toms going off the rails & I get freaked out.

hopefully I don't jinx myself. But so far my toms have not gone off the rails or shown any aggressive tendencies. To me or others.

but I won't keep any that do.

I know Ralph. If I could only be guaranteed a JJ, I'd get a tom in a second. Then I read about toms going off the rails & I get freaked out.

Went over opened up pens to let birds come out if they want to.

it's -3 this morning. but didn't get the winds they thought. only got a dusting of snow. So forecasters were off but I can live with not getting what they were calling for.

my ground roosting birds must have decided ground was cold some in doghouse some on roost.

All my turkeys were down and had heads in the feeder.

so no chicken or turkey popcicles this morning.

Wood boiler full. House is warm. All is good so far this morning.

Back
Top Bottom