A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Fiesty, miss my girls too! Up in Ste. Genevieve finishing some Christmas baking. You need to post some pics for us!! Have fun!

Ralph, the van shot is hysterical. Geez I love turkeys!! I know they were just trying to help! Funny birds!:lol:

Stephcraig....I think the girls are thinking about laying. At least I hope thats all going on with them. They look good. Warm, dry, room service....hmmmm....they may be smarter than you think! ;)

Just miserable here right now. Forty with drizzle. Blah. Well, thankful it's not snow or ice.

Feedman, are you getting this muck over on your end of Missouri?

Ralph, at least the birds didn't get to the van keys. With potato chips and all that feed, they could party till New Years!

Just miserable here right now. Forty with drizzle. Blah. Well, thankful it's not snow or ice.

Feedman, are you getting this muck over on your end of Missouri?

Ralph, at least the birds didn't get to the van keys. With potato chips and all that feed, they could party till New Years!

That's for sure, and with that Guinea in there with them. they could have just hot wired it and took it for a joy ride.

memphis: yep been a drizzly nasty day all day. but was inside at work could only see it thru spy cams.

the drive home was like driving in pea soup fog was so thick.

ralphie: neat pic of turkeys in the van. at least you can get them to load easily for road trips now. are you sure it wasn't the guineas fault as they are so devious.

My quail eggs (150) made it today. Looks like I have seen 4 that are cracked. and probably half were shipped big end down. so this will be first hatch of year in my new cabinet bator.

Now if my birds will get the laying bug. not likely they like to make me suffer.

Still can't get over how warm it is up here. Suposed to be 65 tomorrow in St. Louis. Now thats a Christmas surprise!

Ralph, I noticed the little guinea tucked in amongst the turkeys. I have to say, those birds were having some fun exploring your van.

Wow Feedman....thats a bunch of quail! Please post baby pics! They are such cute little fuzz balls. When are you setting them?

Anybody have turkeys laying yet? If I remember, last year we had bids laying before Christmas.

Morning!!

My chickens are not even laying, let alone my turkeys.

The turkeys were in an exploring (read belly button) mood yesterday, I was in the SS pen feeding them, I had just pushed the door shut and not latched it. I turned around and I had the same turkeys in the SS pen with me, They decided to push the pen door open. They had never done that before.

They did the same thing at the Guinea Gulag and the toad coop too. The followed me everywhere. They had feed in their coop and I had thrown some scratch on the ground for them. They just wanted to be PITA's.

Back
Top Bottom