A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralph, Feisty may have let Big Bird use your ticket!

Anybody get anything exciting for Christmas? My one nephew knows I love coffee. So he ran around town & got me about 10 different weird & exotic types of coffee. Goodness, I wont have to buy coffee for awhile. I love Christmas, but I'm exhausted. Too much running around. And definitely too much rich food.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had an enjoyable day and could spend it with those you love.

Feisty, I'm looking forward to photos from New Zealand. It is on my short list of places I would like to visit some day. (The other place being Scotland.)

Busy here right now with a 10 day house party for 16! I love my family and in-laws, and it's the best thing that we can all be together at Christmas. Even with all the chaos. Next year there will be a grandchild!

Oh, and they all think the snood on Cinnamon is creepy! But they are impressed with how much time he stands there looking in the door at us.

Wait....their creeped out by his snood, but not the fact that he's a "peeping tom"? :lol:

My girls love to perch on my back porch rail & look in the window. Which has freaked out a few of my friends who were unaware they do that. Guess it is a bit startling to walk through the kitchen & see two turkey beaks pressed against the window.

Ralph, Feisty may have let Big Bird use your ticket!

Anybody get anything exciting for Christmas? My one nephew knows I love coffee. So he ran around town & got me about 10 different weird & exotic types of coffee. Goodness, I wont have to buy coffee for awhile. I love Christmas, but I'm exhausted. Too much running around. And definitely too much rich food.

I had a wonderful Christmas :) besides being so stuffed that I felt like I needed to be rolled out of my aunts house, my husband got me an electric blanket that plus in to the car. I'm ALWAYS freezing and he's always too hot. The car is always the one place where either I'm always cold and he's always roasting so it was perfect and works wonderful :) The kids had a fantastic Christmas and loves every minute!

My daughter with her new laptop, new electric blanket, new water bottle with mio in it and candy from her stocking lol

My son with his new slot car track and punching bag in the background

The aftermath lol

My mom isn't impressed by the peepers either. She would rather push them off the rails.

I love the peepers, Judy thinks the peeping is fine, if they just weren't on "her" deck. Yesterday, when we went to leave to our sons the turkeys came up on the deck to greet us, she chased them off with a leaf blower.

She is just rude to them....Makes no sense, I think she has turkey issues from when she was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom