A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

If I was worried about getting found out, I'd just take it to the boneyard at the family ranch 2 hours north. It's so sparsely populated, there are only about 450 people in the entire county, including the town. The likelihood of people driving by the ranch isn't very high either: the county road that gets us there might see 2 cars a day, and that's just the people who live there!

Thats a great idea Ralph! Party at Coffee's!!

So I was at the kitchen sink. It was close to turkey tuck in time and both girls were roosting on my back porch rail. So fluffed up they looked like a couple of linebacksrs. Was just heading to the door to walk them to the coop when they both stood up, fanned their tails & started barking loudly. Some weird looking guy was walking down my driveway. As soon as he saw them he wheeled around & ran back out to the street. By the time I got out the door to look down the drive, turkeys in tow, the guy jumped into a truck & took off. Not sure what he was doing, or who he was, but the girls scared the crap out of him. Wonder if he even realized what they were. He didn't see them until they started screaming and he literally jumped back & ran. Honestly I think they are scarier looking than my barking aussies.

So I was at the kitchen sink. It was close to turkey tuck in time and both girls were roosting on my back porch rail. So fluffed up they looked like a couple of linebacksrs. Was just heading to the door to walk them to the coop when they both stood up, fanned their tails & started barking loudly. Some weird looking guy was walking down my driveway. As soon as he saw them he wheeled around & ran back out to the street. By the time I got out the door to look down the drive, turkeys in tow, the guy jumped into a truck & took off. Not sure what he was doing, or who he was, but the girls scared the crap out of him. Wonder if he even realized what they were. He didn't see them until they started screaming and he literally jumped back & ran. Honestly I think they are scarier looking than my barking aussies.
I think they deserve a special treat,, good job...

I must be sick,, so after a great morning then my husband says why don't u go shopping just take the charge card and don't worry about it,, :) OK,,, so I went to Joann fabrics ,1 of my favorite stores,, usually drop $200 because it's so far away and I'm a fabric addict,, but I left without spending a penny,, it was weird I almost felt pressured into spending money and that didn't seem fun,,, so I went to Michael's got couple flowers and left feeling empty,, hummm just doesn't feel right... lol think hubby knew what he was doing ????

I must be sick,, so after a great morning then my husband says why don't u go shopping just take the charge card and don't worry about it,, :) OK,,, so I went to Joann fabrics ,1 of my favorite stores,, usually drop $200 because it's so far away and I'm a fabric addict,, but I left without spending a penny,, it was weird I almost felt pressured into spending money and that didn't seem fun,,, so I went to Michael's got couple flowers and left feeling empty,, hummm just doesn't feel right... lol think hubby knew what he was doing ????

Man it must be nice to have a DW like you.

if i did all those nice things I would be getting the f.b.i. grilling.

What did you do?

What do you want to buy now?

and she would used the card.

Lucky all the way around.

your deck looks awesome.

all the best on your dreamy day.

Your girls are acquiring quite the resume.

lappers, comfort and service birds. and now guard turkeys.

Wow. they deserve a slice of pizza they don't have to sneak.

Back
Top Bottom