A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Wow fiesty! Beautiful!

I can't believe she is there with the mailman, just because he stole my fare. I could be swimming in that. What a place to snorkel.

X2...just beautiful Feisty! Not sure what a pukeko is....but its cute!

Aurora, I love your box'o blackbirds! Onyx's expression is priceless!

Me either, but I want one...

Feisty bring me back some eggs from it...

My turkeys are going to be so mad at me! Since it was exceptionally warm out today, I went out and did some work in the coops, cleaning off poop boards and moving nests but the big thing I did was block off the loft in the turkey coop. Since the girls have been insisting on laying eggs up there which are a pain for me to get to, I netted it off. They're going to be so mad when they realize it! Hopefully, they start using the other nests again. I threw a fake egg in each to try to entice them. We'll see!

Aurora, your girls are going to be so confused!

It was in the mid 70's here today. So I had no choice...I left work at noon to enjoy it! Tee shirt & shorts! Got my wheel barrow out & headed around front to weed & work in the gardens. Turkeys in tow. They got lazy after about 15 minutes of weed eating & ended up roosting on the handles. Bums! The neighbors were amused. The chickens stayed busy scratching around in the mulch. They are so much more ambitious than the turkeys.

Congrats Coffee!!

I'm just happy its Friday! Been a long week at work. Loving that its starting to stay daylight longer, but it still compromises my turkey time. I start getting cabin fever this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom