A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Thanks Finnie! Really great info.

AND now...back to turkeys...

I love Esther! What a great project. I'm hoping she takes the results of her project to the fair. I can see it now, 12 poults flying around! Blue Ribbon for sure!

Nothing beats a lapper! Notice her little mohawk on top of her head.

Well made it home, got to say hi to my birds!!! I missed them a lot! Everyone is doing fine - the barn is pretty grubby but I'll get everything cleaned up tomorrow :). Never thought I'd miss barn chores....but there you have it lol. Big Bird is squatting and I see a turkey egg in the fridge so I assume she has started laying recently.

What a long flight - 13 hours or something like that, then drove an hour and a half (after boosting my dead car that's been sitting at the airport for a month lol). Hopefully not too much jet lag - feel surprisingly good so far. The weather managed to be above freezing today, which I appreciate and am hoping it holds so I can get everyone out to run tomorrow!

Fiesty-happy to see you made it home safe! It looked like an incredible trip!

Memphis-awe, poor Annie! I wonder if it's a Bourbon red ring. Mary was molting bad like that but at least hers was in fall lol

Last edited:
Feisty glad you made it home safe. Looked like a cool trip.

Memphis Annie will be back to her full feathered self in no time.

29 of my legbar and a Marans babys are
out.

Wow Feedman! Your hatching on all cylinders over there!

I know Annie will be back to full feather soon. I'm just mystified as to why shes in molt now.

Back
Top Bottom