A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Oh crap Ralph. My heart just dropped. Hope JJ will pull through. What symptoms does he have? This is such a bummer....

Finnie.....we still have late daffodils blooming. Our late bloomers. Just my favorites. Like little balls of sunshine on grey late winters day. Noticed our redbuds in bloom today. Crazy early.

And so glad chair poult is doing well!

Also relieved that Porter is still around. Good for Coffee, hope it works out.

Ralph...good luck....

That's a good question Finnie.

Ethel and him were rescued from a place in the cities, they lived under a deck on about 2 feet of rotting dirty manure with a ton of other birds. These two were the only ones we could take. Well, 3 but the other one died within a month of us getting them.

Last edited:
This is a little icky BUT kinda cool ,,, I've never incubated eggs before so I've been a little nervous , today is the 1st time I've checked the chicken eggs to see how they were doing and they all look fine, my mom wanted to see one and took it out of the incubator and OMG she dropped it on the counter and the shell cracked and blood was coming out of it so I figured I would open it up to see the progress , might as well learn from the experience.. and since I'm new to this whole thing maybe there are others also learning so I thought I would post a pic in case someone else was curious, Eggs are 12 days old

This is a little icky BUT kinda cool ,,, I've never incubated eggs before so I've been a little nervous , today is the 1st time I've checked the chicken eggs to see how they were doing and they all look fine, my mom wanted to see one and took it out of the incubator and OMG she dropped it on the counter and the shell cracked and blood was coming out of it so I figured I would open it up to see the progress , might as well learn from the experience.. and since I'm new to this whole thing maybe there are others also learning so I thought I would post a pic in case someone else was curious, Eggs are 12 days old
Balut

Back
Top Bottom