A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

:D

I can't wait! I always hear about how sweet they are.

I got my mini fridge bator fired up, and I hurried and set the eggs I've been gathering so that they will be done hatching before my Ralphie eggs need to go in lockdown. (I incubate in the mini fridge and hatch in the Incuview.)

Well setting in my basement. Tornado sirens are sounding. Hail about the size of golf balls hitting the house. Power is out.

Straightline winds of probably 90 plus.

Had 42 mph sustained winds all day.

Not looking forward to seeing the damage this storm is causing.

Didn't miss this storm. Got lucky on last couple.

Well setting in my basement. Tornado sirens are sounding. Hail about the size of golf balls hitting the house. Power is out.

One hit less than a mile from here I went with no electricity on my incubators for 2-3 hours.....Stinks..I now have a running generator so come on Mother Nature hit me again!

Well my new roof held the 40 plus winds all day. Couldn't withstand the 90 plus.it picked it up and dropped on my other pens. I have several crushed chickens. Destroyed the rest of my panel runs. Several trees down in pen and yard.

Will assess true damage to everything when the sun comes up

One hit less than a mile from here I went with no electricity on my incubators for 2-3 hours.....Stinks..I now have a running generator so come on Mother Nature hit me again!

wow! Please be safe guys!

Well my new roof held the 40 plus winds all day. Couldn't withstand the 90 plus.it picked it up and dropped on my other pens. I have several crushed chickens. Destroyed the rest of my panel runs. Several trees down in pen and yard.

oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this :(

I am so sorry Feedman. That is just terrible :hugs :(

Feedman, Ralphie....just saw the weather radar & was hoping you guys were ok. Sorry about the damage Feedman. We had straight line winds here a few years ago. Took us an hour to chain saw our way to a dog pen with one of my dogs in it. Wind like that is scary. We are getting the tail of the same storm. Coming through later tonight. Its weirdly warm, I'm sure we are in for it...

Is it too wet with too high a water table for tornado shelters in your wet place Ralphie? Can you guys shelter there feedman? Here we are just on the edge of tornado alley. We get mostly wind, and our tornado season won't come until may/June. I'll be praying for you both!

Back
Top Bottom