A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

In case you don't know, the powder dose for a severe outbreak is 1.5 teaspoons per gallon for five days, then 1/3 teaspoon for 7-14 days. Ignore the direction on the bag, they are for cattle, and ignore any post that says it's 1/2 teaspoon.
big_smile.png

Liquid dose is 2 teaspoons per gallon for 5 days, then 1/2 teaspoon for 7-14 days.
I'll do 1.5 teaspoons than, it is the 20% powder/

JR, I had winds up to 12MHP, Rain stopped within 15 minutes or so... Not sure what else is coming. My wind sensor was just spinning. Now its clear and calm. who knows what's going on.

In case you don't know, the powder dose for a severe outbreak is 1.5 teaspoons per gallon for five days, then 1/3 teaspoon for 7-14 days. Ignore the direction on the bag, they are for cattle, and ignore any post that says it's 1/2 teaspoon. :D

Liquid dose is 2 teaspoons per gallon for 5 days, then 1/2 teaspoon for 7-14 days.
I use table spoons when they start getting really bad.

I've been watching radar and weather for more than 30 years... AND I cannot figure out what it means with my current geography... I sit in a ring of mountains with only one way in. I know that has major impact on the storms--but still can't figure out what that is. Need more time I guess. ARG.

R2elk....a tri mottled slate!! Wow!! Of course now you need to take pics of each week for us! Dying to see how the feathers develop. The mottled are stunning!

Hang in there MountainBourbons. I'm so bummed your going through this. I'd be hysterical.

Started storming last night. Finally quit a few hours ago. Tons of rain. An absolute mess. Constant wind in excess of 60 mph. The only thing dry is the robin & her babies.

In case you don't know, the powder dose for a severe outbreak is 1.5 teaspoons per gallon for five days, then 1/3 teaspoon for 7-14 days. Ignore the direction on the bag, they are for cattle, and ignore any post that says it's 1/2 teaspoon. :D

I use table spoons when they start getting really bad.

It's quite safe, so probably no harm done giving that much.

Back
Top Bottom