A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ahh I read an it about possible vitamin deficiency. Would the probiotics and electrolytes you get in the packets help at all? I have been offering a crumble 22% protein with added vitamins and minerals. Will post pic of nutrition label. That does makes sense though how it came on suddenly and that they seem fine otherwise. Let me know what you think of the info in the food I've been giving them. Oh also I offer grit every few days. Should I offer daily or less or how often would you recommend?
I give grit and oyster shell free choice all the time.

Ahh so it's off on a few things. So how can I get them the boost they need quicker than changing feeds?
Beef liver, Fatty fish like Tuna, Salmon and Mackerel, Egg Yolks (hard boiled), Cheese and yogurt are all good sources. I wasn't suggesting that you change feeds, the fertrell is a feed supplement. If you do want to make a change later, the folks at fertrell can point you to someone close to you, maybe.

my little guy hatched out this morning ..so excited now have 2 more that are working on breaking out this is a new experience for me .. mama sat on eggs this spring but they didnt hatch so i thought i would try this when she layed more so this is extremly exciting for me :weethank you for the help:) on hatching turkeys!

my little guy hatched out this morning ..so excited now have 2 more that are working on breaking out this is a new experience for me .. mama sat on eggs this spring but they didnt hatch so i thought i would try this when she layed more so this is extremly exciting for me :weethank you for the help:) on hatching turkeys!
Way to go... Now we need pix:pop

I just save the picture. Right click it and save it if you're on the computer. If you're on a tablet or phone, just hold your finger on it until the menu comes up and either click save or download, whichever option is there.
My son helped me figure it out. Apparently I have to click on "full image", and only then will my phone give me the copy and save options. I guess I was trying in the wrong place. Thanks Aurora!

This is awesome! Can't wait to see your bug eyed babies!

Back
Top Bottom