A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Hot & humid....already over 80 by 6 this morning. Took the girls for a stroll in the front yard. Funny watching them grab moths in the wet grass. Well...my morning amusement is over....off to work!

Feedman....where have you been???

Hot & humid....already over 80 by 6 this morning. Took the girls for a stroll in the front yard. Funny watching them grab moths in the wet grass. Well...my morning amusement is over....off to work!

Feedman....where have you been???
Memphis - 75 at the moment with 69% humidity. And thunderstorms. Shed guys are supposed to be here between 9-11am, so hoping it's between storms! :barnie

Let all my bird buddies out early - just in case. Might get severe a little later this afternoon and although the turkeys may LIKE IT, I don't and will put them up. lol
Edited cause my internet went out again between sentences. :he

Cuz I wanted to save this photo that my daughter posted:
View attachment 1070366
(Their first camping trip as a family.)
lol, thats funny congrats on the newest member coming in Dec

Chick is still not looking better. Got thin cardboard on her feet to straighten them out. Seems to help her stand. But has no strength to walk. Drinking and eating some. Not as much as I would like to see. Biggest concern is the opening her mouth at every breath. Poo is normal also. The turkey poult is walking better. Not as stiff but still has slightly abnormal walk. Eating and drinking great. Acting normal. So think it's recovering fine. Not so much with the chick though. Losing hope quickly. But it still seems like it is wanting to move around just too weak. Gonna go get some salmon and that nutra stuff
Good Luck with it!

Grandson and I worked outside all day. Then the clouds began to pile up. Right now it's pretty dark out there and it's only 6:14pm on the east coast. Calling for thunderstorms the rest of the week which is just wonderful - NOT!!! My 10 x 20 loft barn shed is to be delivered Wednesday morning. Just watch it be a mudhole by then. (sigh)
i hope the pole barn goes up quickly :fl GOod Luck to them! lol

Just got an email! My poults have shipped!
CANT WAIT FOR PICTURES!!!

i looked it up last night found it at tractor supply went and got some this morning to have on hand .. i lost the little one during the night
:hugs sorry

Small Victories... Tonight was a special night, with the exception of peaches, onions and balsamic, dinner was grown here. What I found most impressive is that my granddaughter went for the sliced tomatoes, green beans and squash that I picked today first, then the chicken I grew last fall. She favored plumb and cherry tomatoes over fruit gummy. Last week we were out of tomatoes, you know how it goes... So her mom picked one up at the store and sliced it for her. She took one bite and turned it into a frizz-be. Guess she only likes home grown tomatoes. Tonight was a peach/balsamic reduction of chicken over homemade pasta with fresh sliced tomatoes, and cooked green beans and squash. And of course, Cheddar biscuits along side.:wee
want to come to NH and make me dinner :pop

ACKKKKK!! Loft shed delivery canceled due to rain.
mini-graphics-rain-400675.gif

Back
Top Bottom