A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

still want Cuddles

You still can't have Cuddles lol. She's so wearing her saddle without an issue :)

Teaser!

IMG_3095.JPG

Mottled Blacks get more white as they get older. This is an updated photo of Momma Turkey (on the left) and one of her daughters or granddaughters (I've lost track). Both of these hens will follow me if I call them, and love to eat from my hand.
View attachment 1244507
:love I think i want a couple mottled blacks :love

@dheltzel that pic makes me want to breed my mottled even more.
@Dani4Hedgies I will keep you in mind this summer and can always work something out and bring some to KC late summer early fall on one of my trips down if you do not find any by then. I am hour and half northeast of Liberty.
Fred,
Awesome then we will soon be neibors as I am starting a homestead in Turney MO though it will be 3-5 yrs before I am able to move out there full time but I am there most weekends so we can def meet up and thank you that would be great just love Turkeys such wonderful cuddlebugs.

Fred,
Awesome then we will soon be neibors as I am starting a homestead in Turney MO though it will be 3-5 yrs before I am able to move out there full time but I am there most weekends so we can def meet up and thank you that would be great just love Turkeys such wonderful cuddlebugs.
I usually take 33 down from 36 when I go to Smithville so I have seen the sign to Turney.

Back
Top Bottom