A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Coonhound got another squirrel this morning. Hes got the process perfected. Gets right on their tail, they hop on a tree, and for some reason take a pause allowing him to jump & grab. Since they are nice clean kills, I should be skinning them for someone who wants to eat them. I need to ask around....

Coonhound got another squirrel this morning. Hes got the process perfected. Gets right on their tail, they hop on a tree, and for some reason take a pause allowing him to jump & grab. Since they are nice clean kills, I should be skinning them for someone who wants to eat them. I need to ask around....
At the minimum, you should be collecting trophy tails.

I am amazed..

All those birds roaming free near a city and no one screaming about animals..

We could use more of that here in the USA, to go further would get my post deleted so I will stop without commenting on peat (anagram).
I don't suffer the pitfalls of living too close to a metropolitan area.

Now there is an idea R2elk!
Post #21432
How white is it going to get? It's nice here. About 60. Going to be close to 70 next week.
I don't know but there is already over an inch down. The high for the day was 49°F at 6 AM and it has been down to 32°F already and has crept back up a couple of degrees now.

Back
Top Bottom