A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Be careful on that ice Fred! You too Flash! Fred...my sister bailed out of St. Louis yesterday for a week in Key West. The little rat will miss all the junky weather. ( Fred met my sister when I picked up Blossom & Marigold)
Memphis, I just came in from outside - everything is coated in ice. Not a single bird outside anywhere. NOT even sure where the ducks went?

most of my turkeys are out.
had snow the rain last night and this morning.. now it is freezing up.. supposed to get down to 5 F

h
AD1A8FE7-1903-4373-8F6E-34177129DD87.gif

all the way down to 5 above!!

Still 62 here. Stopped raining & the sun actually came out for a bit. Not sure where our cold front is. Girls got out to romp. Blossom followed me up the back porch steps & stood there staring at the door. I couldn't resist & went back out to sit on the steps with her. Rest of the girls showed up & we all had a nice time sitting on the porch in the sun. Low keyed day. To wet to do much. But enjoyed the last bit of warm weather.

Ralphie's fantasy love, Shania Twain's real name is Eileen. At one time @shawluvsbirds was using Fake Eileen as her title.
Yes..I was asked to do some under cover work for the real Eilleen a couple years back. Her people somehow found me with high tech facial recognition technology (I happen to look just like her) and offered me a generous amount of money to double as her to throw her stalker (Ralphie) off of her trail.
I created account here as my way in. Just when I had almost convinced him that he had been communicating with the real Eilleen. . .and I was all set to collect my generous paycheck. .
Wouldn't you know he spotted the real Eilleen at some convention Center somewhere and I was exposed as a fake.
Even though it was her own fault she blew my cover. . her staff was furious with ME and I was fired. They never paid me one red cent for all the time and effort I had already put into my undercover work as her look alike double keeping her adoring fans and stalkers at bay for years. 😒

Sooo. . I decided to switch sides. I now know that Eilleen was actually responsible for stalking and harassing Ralphie and telling numerous lies about him and covering up there consensual romantic affair.
I now spend all my spare time helping Ralphie track her every move and he is currently helping me conspire with an attorney to sue the socks off of her and her handlers for slander, exposing my real identity to other unknown stalker types putting me at great risk of bodily harm. . and never compensating me for services rendered.
She's gonna be so miffed when she finds out she's about to owe us both millions!

Back
Top Bottom