A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I saw a cartoon about armadillos jumping when scared which caused them to jump into unfortunate situations usually resulting in them being squished by cars... Because they jump when the cars scare them right into the car. It was a rediculous song and dance about this subject.

I like silly cartoons. It's my guilty pleasure...🤭🤭

Actually they have few predators. They don't perceive cars as dangerous. They get crunched here all the time. They are so nasty.

I still cant get over Ralphie fact checking me! LOL!

I learned in First grade to never trust a nun, and brings you live in a nunnery, I had no choice but fact check you on that wild take... that ended up being true.

No tp that I've found around at stores last couple days. Groceries are still in good supply. Lots of rain and mud. Creek behind house is bank full hoping it stays in. Lots of levees have not been fixed from last years flood so may be a bear again.

Between yesterday and today had 2 of my turkey hens start to lay. Between losses and selling off Tom's the only pure pens this spring are palms.
Hens going into spring are
4 palms
1 calico
1 blue slate
1 palm x narri
3 narri
1 black mottled.

Set 22 light brahma eggs this morning first incubation attempt of the year. Usually I start in Jan.

Back
Top Bottom