A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

rain showers all night here. supposed to end by noon.
Only babies going to happen here will be of the feathered variety.
Will set some turkey eggs this week. Set 20 Ayam Cemani eggs last night. Have 30 chicken barnyard mix eggs to check and lockdown this Fri.
Hopefully all this panic does not keep people from going to auction this Fri. I have 8 turkeys to take.

rain showers all night here. supposed to end by noon.
Only babies going to happen here will be of the feathered variety.
Will set some turkey eggs this week. Set 20 Ayam Cemani eggs last night. Have 30 chicken barnyard mix eggs to check and lockdown this Fri.
Hopefully all this panic does not keep people from going to auction this Fri. I have 8 turkeys to take.
In IL swaps and auctions are cancelled

Cold & rainy this week. So much for my planned hen party while I'm stuck at home. Guess I'll teach my coonhound tricks or something. I will have to make a grocery run this week at some point. I'm hoping most of the horders have gone to ground.
Anyone else stuck at home? Is it just me?? I'm going to get bored...y'all may get tired of me pontificating.
Fred....your girls were so sweet last night at bedtime. Blossom came up to talk & just stood there while I petted her snood. Her little eyes kept closing. Snood pets must feel good!! And Marigold is still working on her lapper landings. She did send my glasses flying. She's going to give me a black eye with those wing hits. I did get her to finally sit down. Im going to look like I've been in a brawl! Daisy noticed what was going on & ran her off my lap! Daisy does have supreme lap rights & the other birds know it. Pretty funny.
We're staying home, but living where we do we always have lots of supplies on hand. Give your neighbor a shopping list--when people want to help, you gotta let them. It's good for everyone. You get your groceries, they get to feel happy about helping someone important to them, we and your neighborhood get to keep the best city-dwelling crazy turkey, chicken, doggie lady around. Everybody wins. And when you get those groceries, wipe down the packaging.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom