A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Somebody needs to DO something about this outrage!!! :hit:hit:hit( :gig)
This is normal for Wyoming as these temperature cycles occur every year. They are predicting a low of 6°F for tonight followed by a return to a high of 60°F by Monday.

We always have at least one substantial snowstorm in May. It is very common to have snow for Easter.

This is normal for Wyoming as these temperature cycles occur every year. They are predicting a low of 6°F for tonight followed by a return to a high of 60°F by Monday.

We always have at least one substantial snowstorm in May. It is very common to have snow for Easter.
Here, too. :thI keep hoping in the promise of global warming. I am beginning to lose faith...

I think the cause is in dispute, but overall the earth is warming, especially at the polar regions
I hope you're right and we're in a warming cycle, Molpet. 🙏Historically, those cycles have been good. It's been posited that the last major warming cycle ended the Black Plague, since the two events coincided.

I think the cause is in dispute, but overall the earth is warming, especially at the polar regions
"Hey, isn't it interesting how they don't mention 'Global Warming' anymore, but just 'Climate Change'.

It's because the planet has COOLED by 0.7 degrees in the past century and these global warming advocates got caught with their pants down."

quote is from Ian Rutherford Plimer is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies.

"Hey, isn't it interesting how they don't mention 'Global Warming' anymore, but just 'Climate Change'.

It's because the planet has COOLED by 0.7 degrees in the past century and these global warming advocates got caught with their pants down."

quote is from Ian Rutherford Plimer is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies.
Yeah, I've heard that. Very disappointing. :hit OTOH, less chance of a sun-caused EMP...

Back
Top Bottom