A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

"Hey, isn't it interesting how they don't mention 'Global Warming' anymore, but just 'Climate Change'.

It's because the planet has COOLED by 0.7 degrees in the past century and these global warming advocates got caught with their pants down."

quote is from Ian Rutherford Plimer is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies.

I couldn't find that number for cooling but for warming https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/b...k-that-humans-are-causing-global-warming-now/

I did find where is is on boards of coal and iron ore companies... which make me think of a fox saying chicken wire is fine for a coop :barnie

Time will tell who is right

No snow here. But calling for 31 low on friday night. So took advantage of the warm cycle and no rain. Got garden tilled, onions, green beans, and sweet corn planted. If it stays dry enough on mon/tues next week will put out brussel sprouts and green peppers.

Moved first eggs (quail) to the Hatcher for a Saturday hatch. First turkey eggs will be sat the 11th.

Would go on a rant about the coronavirus but would take up to much space. I despise drive thrus and that is what everything is coming too. Insurance, utilities company, and even the feed store wants you to call to make arrangements. Most of these door lock policies are laughable when you see other things going on at those places.

@memphis glad your feeling better. Have fun getting your girls unbroody.

@duluthralphie glad to hear your workbench hen has some eggs and not just a lightbulb.

@R2elk and @CindyinSD bad to hear about your snow. I dont miss it here. Maybe it will melt away fast for you all.

@R2elk and @CindyinSD bad to hear about your snow. I dont miss it here. Maybe it will melt away fast for you all.
Snow at this time of year usually disappears pretty quickly. They are calling for 6°F tonight followed by 38°F tomorrow and 60°F by Monday. I expect most of this snow to be melted by Sunday.

It has stopped snowing here and the sun is trying to shine.

Back
Top Bottom