A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I was putting up some fencing. Our satellite internet is stop & go (mostly stop) since these riots started. 🤷‍♀️ It's not bad in the early morning, but much later it gets pretty hard to take.

Glad they got it done finally. Way overdue, imo. I grew up in FL and got to watch several of the Apollo rockets from the beach, as they lifted off. My dad was really into the whole space thing. Boy did we ever sit in some traffic getting there, too! :lau

Doing great. Just hoping the mess quiets down.

I just have trouble comprehending the two wrongs makes a right mentality.
They have been arresting in Chicago.. lots were from out of state... Some fire starters were counter protesters.... people are nuts

Some of the peaceful protesters came out this morning to help clean up after the volent protesters..... and some others were still looting at 5 am... curfew was 9pm to 6am

What an awful mess. :rant Apparently there were even rioters (no, I'm certainly not gonna dignify this schtick by calling it a protest) in Fargo. 😳 FARGO! You can't tell me very many of those were locals. Or that it was instigated by locals, either. We had an actual protest in Rapid City yesterday. 🤷‍♀️ Not sure what they were even protesting, but at least they didn't set anything on fire or terrorize any wheelchair-bound old ladies.

Nobody at all protests when the same group of people rioting today kill one another and innocent bystanders by the half-dozens or more Every. Single. Weekend. And the police don't do a lot to stop it, from what I hear. THAT is definitely a situation very much worth protesting, IMO. It senselessly destroys lives, many the most innocent among us. Withholding justice from these innocents is a true travesty and encourages further atrocities.

THIS that is (supposedly) being protested was a crime (all the more, having been committed by a LEO) and is justly being prosecuted as a very serious crime. In a liberal city (as most big cities are and the twin cities certainly are), run by liberal politicians (much better people than us common prols), one hopes the perps will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

ummm just got an alert that protesters heading toward the towns around me.

In Chicago they said a lot of looters were organized and had uhauls, just targeted the high end stores.

1590951258317.png

Back
Top Bottom