A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

@memphis it sounds like you fared better through the hurricane than we did with the storms that blew through last night/today. I got to work and power was out on both sides of the lake, multiple trees were down in the park and outside (fire company got the outside ones). And today, while I was working, a storm blew through and knocked a tree down on someone's camper! Just destroyed the awning but still!

@memphis it sounds like you fared better through the hurricane than we did with the storms that blew through last night/today. I got to work and power was out on both sides of the lake, multiple trees were down in the park and outside (fire company got the outside ones). And today, while I was working, a storm blew through and knocked a tree down on someone's camper! Just destroyed the awning but still!
It looks like Laura is super charging a lake effect storm that hit you folks. It looks as though Laura is pulling it south even though it wants to go east.

Hello! I've got a small question that's had me curious for a while, but I didn't feel like it deserved a whole thread xD

I always see people who will like have free range or pasture turkeys with their coops basically just some raised up roosting bars with a roof on it? What about predators? Do things not attack turkeys? Or is things like an electric fence in their pasture that keeps predators away? How do those work? :0 are they more impractical? Does that design come with occasional losses?

Thanks for any insight!

Back
Top Bottom