A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I fully appreciate you sharing your experiences here with us and feel so blessed just to be allowed to participate.

Sorry I get mushy but you have been a huge influence on so many here.

Thank you
Thank you that’s kind to say.

Now, if I could just get everyone to understand how patently evil Dux are, my work would be done. :lau

My youngest dd takes on that task, we use the pipe cutters we heard about on this forum and boy does it make life easier!
I wish I had discovered the pipe cutter method earlier. It sure makes the yucky part go fast and I hope relatively painless.

I am thinking about getting 50 CX’s in the spring.
If I can figure out how to raise them and not have it interfere with my fishing plans.

Evil or not, dux are delicious.
They are, I saw some in the store the other day. The price on them was ridiculous. I actually bought a turkey for us to eat, 13 pounds which is more than the WW and I needed. For under $10.

The WW thought I should butcher one of mine, but for less than $10 I can’t do it.

The dux was $19 and change and it was not a big dux. Made me think I should raise a dux to eat, and if they weren’t so evil I would. However, I value clean water, non/squirting poop and peace and harmony, all of which are unheard of around Dux.

They are, I saw some in the store the other day. The price on them was ridiculous. I actually bought a turkey for us to eat, 13 pounds which is more than the WW and I needed. For under $10.

The WW thought I should butcher one of mine, but for less than $10 I can’t do it.

The dux was $19 and change and it was not a big dux. Made me think I should raise a dux to eat, and if they weren’t so evil I would. However, I value clean water, non/squirting poop and peace and harmony, all of which are unheard of around Dux.
I processed 2 5 month old Sweetgrass toms for other's to have on Thanksgiving. They averaged 10 1/2 lbs. I was told they were wonderful.

I am not going to raise a dux to eat but I used to enjoy blowing them out of the sky before processing them. The mallards fresh off of the corn fields were wonderful.

I processed 2 5 month old Sweetgrass toms for other's to have on Thanksgiving. They averaged 10 1/2 lbs. I was told they were wonderful.

I am not going to raise a dux to eat but I used to enjoy blowing them out of the sky before processing them. The mallards fresh off of the corn fields were wonderful.
Blowing a dux out of the sky is so pleasing to ones psychic . The dux we got were off the ponds and rivers. But we never get that many beings we are not on a flyway and the feds have failed to change the dux minds about where the flyway is.

I am curious why I should pay that much for a book when I can use Porter's Turkey Color Calculator for free?
Fun fact. Without me, the calculator would not work anymore.
So, you're welcome! ;)

1a.PNG

Fun fact. Without me, the calculator would not work anymore.
So, you're welcome! ;)

View attachment 2429743
That does not answer my question. BTW, I see variations that the color calculator does not account for which proves to me that there is more going on than is represented and taken into account by the color calculator.

Back
Top Bottom