A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

You wanted to visit the ranch... Well know that it's still unpopulated, still fewer than 500 folks in the county, and nobody bothers caring about covid because everyone already isolates most of the time out there anyways without a quarantine so there's that. It will be a vacation from lunacy!
Do I need to call ahead? Lol might be worth relocating. Folks are moving in so fast here property is being sold as fast as its listed

edited to eliminate stupid

Do I need to call ahead? Lol might be worth relocating. Folks are moving in so fast here property is being sold as fast as its listed

edited to eliminate stupid
I tell you what, the cities are going bonkers with costal folks escaping blue states. However, they are as yet leaving Eastern Montana alone. Bozeman is a place to stay away from right now.

I tell you what, the cities are going bonkers with costal folks escaping blue states. However, they are as yet leaving Eastern Montana alone. Bozeman is a place to stay away from right now.
Here in Western Colorado real estate is listed and has 5 to 7 offers before the weekend. Its nuts many places selling over the asking price and for cash. Ahhhhhhh what is a normal folk like me to do???? Hide out at my poultry property and cover my ears. Its a good thing my 3 acres are almost pd for..... sigh

Hatching quail this weekend. Up to 5 so far and one is white
20201129_182620.jpg
ok bad pic but you can see this one is clearly not quail colored like the rest.....they are jumbo cournix

Back
Top Bottom