A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I use Prince feed 28% lysine, min 1.60 % methionine, min 0.58 % fat, min 2.00% fiber, max 5.00 % CA, min 1.10 % max 1.60 % P, min 0.95 % salt, min 0.45 % max 0.75 % Is this ok. For 1st 8 to 12 weeks It is Princes game bird starter
You can switch to a grower (24% protein) at 6 to 8 weeks. By the time they are12 to 14 weeks old they can go on an adult feed. My adult feed is a 20% protein all flock feed.

Is that use only bad in high temps always heard it was good from alot of old timers.
It has been proven to be bad at high temperatures. I have seen no proof that ACV is beneficial. It can work in people because of the placebo effect. If you believe strongly enough that something will work, it most likely will work.

I tried ACV and observed it's effects on my poultry. I will not give ACV to any of my poultry.

My neighbor almost lost his wife because he believes in ACV and convinced her to take it to. She ended up with an over acidic stomach and drank some baking soda water to counter the effects. That caused a blood vessel to rupture in her stomach. The ER told them that another half hour and she would have bled to death.

Back
Top Bottom