A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Update on Hedylogus: Goofy bird is healing just fine! We were gone for a few days and this is what I get when I get home (3rd pictur). Him on my chest, foot on my neck.

Attachments

• 20210923_223059.jpg
    20210923_223059.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210928_231333.jpg
    20210928_231333.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20211015_212736.jpg
    20211015_212736.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 1
Glad to see he is doing ok just more spoiled than ever I see.
20 years ago if you had asked me if I was going to have a bond with a turkey I would have said NO, that changed 6 years ago with Mars, 5 years ago that really changed with Neptune, and 4 years ago I realized I had an impossible bond with Athena. Now I have Artemis, Jubilee, and Hedylogus

20 years ago if you had asked me if I was going to have a bond with a turkey I would have said NO, that changed 6 years ago with Mars, 5 years ago that really changed with Neptune, and 4 years ago I realized I had an impossible bond with Athena. Now I have Artemis, Jubilee, and Hedylogus
Yes some of them sure have a way of getting to you. Turkeys seem to be the best at that.

Yes some of them sure have a way of getting to you. Turkeys seem to be the best at that.
If it hadn't been for Mars and the others I probably wouldn't have any pets at all. I can't stand dogs, or cats, my horse passed away on me 11 years ago, cattle are fun to raise for eating, I've had a couple pet chickens and and couple ducks but no such bond as I have developed with these goofy birds.

The only better bond was with my horse but I practically lived on his back for 13 years

Honestly same lol. I don't know how I could live without my turkeys now. They're such a special animal. I love hearing about your bond with your birds!

Yesterday I tried to let my kids free roam the back yard for a couple hours. I went inside after awhile and showered, came back and they spotted me through my room window. Little baby jumped up and then Harper, so I opened the window and they jumped in. I swear. They pace the chain link kennel wanting out, they get let out and they cry like little babies when they cant see me.
20211015_175739.jpg
20211015_175819.jpg
20211015_175959.jpg

Sorry to hear about your horse I'm sure it was hard to loose him after that long and time spent together. But sounds like your turkeys have been filling that void.
Going off your handle may I assume you have spent some time in the saddle scouting for good hunting? I grew up watching reruns of the Gene Autry Show, and as a rancher was always in awe of the bond he had with Champ. I was lucky with Rocket

Back
Top Bottom