Pics
I would like to say some chicken breeds do feather out quicker then others but I have never heard of a 21 day old chick being fully feathered maybe one of the more experienced chicken keepers can help on that one
The wings and back is fully feathered and the tail seems to be growing.

Roosters don't control hens. Roosters can also kill other roosters and hens. Each rooster is different. Again you can't sex chicks at 21 days based on Combs size and even vent sexed day old chicks could be sexed wrong.
Roosters don't control hens. Roosters can also kill other roosters and hens. Each rooster is different. Again you can't sex chicks at 21 days based on Combs size and even vent sexed day old chicks could be sexed wrong.

I don't think all of my chicks are Rooster. Only 1 of them is a rooster because it's the most aggressive. And because it was aggressive since it was 1 day old

My RIRs were not fully feathered til 5 weeks old that is my personal experience with the breed and again you can't sex chicks at 21 days old. Either way you have two very aggressive chicks that regardless of sex I personally would not want in my flock as they could harm others. I'm sorry you lost a chick maybe someone else can help you as I'm done good luck.

My RIRs were not fully feathered til 5 weeks old that is my personal experience with the breed. Either way you have two very aggressive chicks that regardless of sex I personally would not want in my flock as they could harm others. I'm sorry you lost a chick maybe someone else can help you as I'm done good luck.
Ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom