A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ms.cluckling :

(can anyone tell me what other clans there are?)

There's the evil ShadowClan, there's Hellfire (Who are not as mean as they sound), there's MeadowClan, CanyonClan, ThunderClan, BlackWood Clan, and a special little clan I made called the Wanderers.​

Quote:
There's the evil ShadowClan, there's Hellfire (Who are not as mean as they sound), there's MeadowClan, CanyonClan, ThunderClan, BlackWood Clan, and a special little clan I made called the Wanderers.

Who made Who?
ShadowClan&Hellfire- Chickie BooBoo
What 'bout the rest??!

(a dragon thread, really? that's awesome
smile.png
by the way, Gerb, thanks
tongue.png
)

Quote:
There's the evil ShadowClan, there's Hellfire (Who are not as mean as they sound), there's MeadowClan, CanyonClan, ThunderClan, BlackWood Clan, and a special little clan I made called the Wanderers.

Are there threads for any of those? The wanderers?? mysterious... i like it
tongue.png

Quote:

Who made Who?
ShadowClan&Hellfire- Chickie BooBoo
What 'bout the rest??!

No no no, BooBoo has SC, Gobb has HF.

Oh, I thought since they were both on the same thread that they were both on BoBoo's post, they were both hers
tongue2.gif
Does anyone object to the Re-opening of SnowPack???
cool.png
)

Moon started pull herself up and groaned, the chicks went silent as she stood wobbly, "ow"
She squinted and let out a breath before taking another step and calling for her chicks.

(*Takes out Sniper Rifle and shoots arm down.* Nobody?)
(Also, who "runs" those MeadowClan and CanyonClan ETC??!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom