A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
FELTA! Good evening!!
frow.gif

BIRDNUT!!!!! Good afternoon!
frow.gif
How've you been? (Apart from busy, of course)

Apart from busy, pretty good, thanks. How about you?

Quote:
BIRDNUT!!!!! Good afternoon!
frow.gif
How've you been? (Apart from busy, of course)

I had one of those days from the pits today, but halfway through lunch things started to pick up so I'm in a better mood now
lol.png

Just a little bit enstranged by the attitude of the new RP'er, when I was new I didn't act like I owned the place and the RP was mine!

Quote:

I had one of those days from the pits today, but halfway through lunch things started to pick up so I'm in a better mood now
lol.png

Just a little bit enstranged by the attitude of the new RP'er, when I was new I didn't act like I owned the place and the RP was mine!

I'm glad it began to pick up.

No, you didn't; still show her some grace though. She is new, and she's just getting to know how things work around here.

Quote:
lol.png

I'm glad it began to pick up.

No, you didn't; still show her some grace though. She is new, and she's just getting to know how things work around here.

Thanks

Okay, sorry, that was kinda out of line. Sorry, if you come back online!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks. Okay, bye
frow.gif

It's only 4:28 here. I might play robot unicorn attack or listen to liveATC if it gets quieter.
tongue.png

hide.gif

I am so sorry! I don't own this RP any more than you do (I'm sorry if I sounded like that's what I thought, it was not my intention). In case you haven't noticed, I've been trying to keep my character out of the way as much as possible so I can see what's going on and "get in the swing of things."

If you mean that I'm trying to own the RP by making long posts, that's just the way I write. I'm incapable of making short posts, I can be a pretty long-winded person (the length of this post, unfortunately, demonstrates that
hmm.png
)

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and my attitude. If there is some rule I've broken, etc, I would really like to know so I don't do it again! It was not my intention, and I hope you will forgive me.
sad.png
If you can't, I will gladly leave the RP. I don't want to make trouble for anybody.​

EagleWing arrived back home, the faint smile on his face melting away as his golden eyes searched the camp. He noticed someone missing; BrookChick! Where was she? He began to search the camp, then the trail of smooth stones caught his eye. He rushed to DeltaFlight, "Where is Brook?" he asked her with sudden urgency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom