A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hide.gif

I am so sorry! I don't own this RP any more than you do (I'm sorry if I sounded like that's what I thought, it was not my intention). In case you haven't noticed, I've been trying to keep my character out of the way as much as possible so I can see what's going on and "get in the swing of things."

If you mean that I'm trying to own the RP by making long posts, that's just the way I write. I'm incapable of making short posts, I can be a pretty long-winded person (the length of this post, unfortunately, demonstrates that
hmm.png
)

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and my attitude. If there is some rule I've broken, etc, I would really like to know so I don't do it again! It was not my intention, and I hope you will forgive me.
sad.png
If you can't, I will gladly leave the RP. I don't want to make trouble for anybody.

hugs.gif

You did nothing wrong! There is nothing wrong with long posts!! If you wanna see, I'll write long posts, at any possible point, for the rest of the day!!!
tongue.png

Delta was just being a bit rude, weren't you Obnadf?
hmm.png
Come'on guys!?

Little fights happen, don't take it to heart.
wink.png

Quote:
Hi!
frow.gif

Don't you poof on me yet!!!

This is the first time in at least a week and half I've been able too post before you poofed!!!

Quote:
As I was saying, it was good to see you!

Bye Birdy!

Quote:
Nope, BrookKit > Brookchick
Lionchick > Ashkit
along with Red and bluemoon, it wouldn't surprise me if they happened to be sisters!

what dumb names!

Why thank you.

Quote:
what dumb names!

Why thank you.

Delta, that was incredibly rude of you. I mean saying those are weird, I don't like them, etc, is one thing.

Tsk, tsk!

Last edited:
Lionchick hops up onto a small twig and watches the sun go down. Bluemoon roosts on a thick branch next to her.

Moon directed the swan, yelling and waving.

The swan dragged the small log, mumbling lowly under his breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom