A day in the life of Darth Vader (the chicken)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Blonde, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Hello dear readers, this is my my story.. it all started on a bright sunny day when my captor let me and my gang out of the prison. we all joyusly flew out only to have our happiness be dampened seeing our captors had let out the monster AKA, Dog. I protected my hens as we passed by and then began to eat the pourly watered grass.
    i was about to go back to teh prison to get some water when i saw that in the cage the dog was walking and eating our meager possesions! i fluffled my feathers and ran at the bewildered dog who seeing the look of fiercness in my eyes ran away. i walked triumohantly back to my hens who all swooned as i paraded past. then to our shagrin we were rounded up and put back in prison. when the door closed i could only wonder what the next day had in store...

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    Awsome! I want more!

3. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Heeeheee. I think that sounds pretty much like what goes on in a roo's head. You gotta mention his feelings for the laaadieeez next!

4. GYPSYFARM2

GYPSYFARM2 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2011
    Now THAT was funny!

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Get 'em, Darth!

6. TroutsChicks

TroutsChicks Fluffy Stuffins

Jun 5, 2011
    baxter Tn
    LoL wish I had a roo! [​IMG] tell us more!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by