A day made of glass, new technology from Corning

What if it was just a simple ad for glass? Corning is a prestigious glass company.

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure we already have electrically responsive windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I felt soooo out of place the other day when i forgot my phone...ugh..

BUT what was hilarious was..when we bought this house..it came with a rotary phone...desk style..not wall mount

so one day I asked my DD to make a phone call and she was in the basement; so naturally, the "lazy" girl lol..said with love..
used that phone..but she had NO CLUE how to use it..she was like mommmm...how do we do this? I said put your fingers int he hole..
not thinking she didnt realize to make a circular dial motion lol..she said MOM they arent pushing in...I lost it..laughed soooo hard...
she got mad and went upstairs to use the push button phone lol...

So what happens when my cats touch the screens? The house self destructs? They order a lifetime supply of tuna? I can't keep the paw and nose prints off the counters I have now, much less glass everything!

Quote:
I was just thinking about that. I am really comfortable with mobile technology, I love to learn and I love having information about anything available at my fingertips whenever I want it. A world like the one in the video would be one I would be comfortable living in, and I hope I live to see and experience it.

Do you guys remember the AT&T "You Will" commercials from the early 90s? How many of these things are now true?
Some of them look a little different today than they predicted, but all the technology is there.
smile.png
(And it's not scary!)

This kind of technology (and green technology) is where the jobs of the future are going to come from.

I'm not real worried that it will be this way in my life time..........I mean my Garmin spends most of it's time 'recalculating.'

Back
Top Bottom