Pics

silkieRaiser

Songster
5 Years
Sep 13, 2016
Seattle, Washington
My Coop
My Coop
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

A lone penguin stands on an ice shelf, watching her home crumble around her. Massive waves rushed towards the ice cliff, spreading cracks upwards. As the ground beneath her shattered and was pulled into the ocean, she does not move. Plunging into the ocean, engulfed by freezing water, her life flashes before her eyes. And it is a dull one. So as she drew her dying breath, she looked into α pufferfish's eyes and wished for another, more full, more fun, more exiting life.
~
A baby penguin opened her eyes. She was lying on a puffy white nothingness. It was puffy and firm, soft and scratchy. A place of a thousand possiblilities. So she farted glitter and created anything.

This RP is completely ruleless!! Go nuts!!

Name:
Species:
Superpowers:
Description/pic:
Other:
Username:

MEME-BER PAGE!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom