A few bird brain questions from a newbie ... please help

crazykritterz

Hatching
Feb 22, 2017
New Zealand
I got given a abandoned peachick he must of been a day old IL say at a guess anyway he imprinted on us I think he's over a month or maby 2 I was hoping some one could help with that and I reckon he's a male cause he does his lil dance to our feet ... should I be concerned of this I think it's real neat but I'm slightly worried aso well as I can understand how much damage he could do when he's older/bigger he loves a rub underneath chin quite adorable fella heaps of personalty very bossy picks at my partners feet and our cats and dogs steals there food owner of the house really he can't be out of our site or has a panic attack and hypovental I have taken him to beach with me a few times he doesn't mind car rides leant to lean with corners even! But iv tried stopping that now he's getting good bigger and put it going him in a dog carry when I go out or at night he originally sleepled with me last week I noticed he's started geting tiny bit of color on his neck area so excited!!! I also wanted to know if I could cut his claws with cat cutters as when he gets a accidentally frightened he jumps and if lands on anyone scramblesees to get a grip and is starting to leave painful scratchs ! Please tell me dos and the don't! I reckon he needs a mate and if I'm doing anything wrong he gets feed cat meat mixed with chick starter I'm eventually going to feed him meat crumble but he currently won't eat it

Back
Top Bottom