A few chickens for sale in Wausau WI Orp, cochin, and mix

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
I have two little ones a male and a female I am selling them for 5.00 for the pair. They are a mix Father is a black cochin and the mothers are an EE and not sure on the female although she is VERY fluffy and cute.
The other for sale is my male cochin (large) He is NOT hatchery and is VERY nice to his hens and very nice to us. He's a very big boy and we will only sell him to someone who will give him a good home. We are selling off our hens next spring and are getting a new stock in so we want to start looking for a new home for him soon. I am not planning on having a roo with my next flock. I can't stand the mating LOL He picks a few favs and the poor dears are bare
sad.png
Some of my hens dominate him so he's not a very bossy roo but he does do a good job at protecting his flock and we have had very fertile eggs from him. He is also 10.00 If someone wants a pair (both from show birds) I will be willing to let my black cochin hen go with him (they were raised together). It would be 20.00 for the pair. She is just finishing up her molt and is beginning to lay again. They are both just under a year old. Both are very beautiful and I can take pictures if your interested is seeing them. I MAY possibly sell my blue orp roo. Still not sure but he would be 10.00 Still thinking on that...we lost his girl to a preditor and my hens will have NOTHING to do with him. He is also under a year. Prob only about 6 months old but he is from Miss Prissy's flock. If anyone is interested you can either pm me or send me a message here in this thread. Thanks a lot
big_smile.png
I may deliver depending on how far you are away. I will travel 30 min one way for delivery. Or we can meet someplace.

Last edited:
I'm putting these up for sale at Craigslist but if anyone is interested in them I will sell them to you first if you reply before tomorrow. Trying to find them a good home here with someone from BYC before I put them up for sale there.

aww if i it wasn't the beginning of the week id come and get them.but you are kind of far away. and hubby doesn't want to travel much:( poo. good luck finding a home for your babies

Sue

Back
Top Bottom