A few issues- <expletive> is it Cocci?!!?

Did you check the poop chart? I had a few that had a small diarrhea problem and some sneezing but nothing major. The humity was to high in the coop I added 2 extra ventilation vents and ACV and all is right with the world again.

Yep poop chart is normal... Its just mostly watery. I have ventilation in both parts of the coop, and I was putting ACV in the water, but thats when the watery poop started so I took it out....

With cocci, the birds usually stand alone with it's feather all puffed up. They sometimes sneeze if your coop is all closed up and dusty inside but I don't like that you are talking about her having a runny nose. How is her eyes? watery or bubbly? What color is her poop?

Quote:
Eyes are fine. Poop is all normal color, just seems like there is a lot of water in it... its just the oddest thing... her runny nose is random too... like she will have it for a bit then it goes away, she seems to have to worst at night. I can hear her nose at night, but there is nothing in the chest... Could it be that seramas just dont like the cold??

I don't have any Seramas myself but somebody I know told me that they are not that cold hardy.... Are you using a heat lamp for them? It's really cold yesterday and today. And just incase, separate the bird from the others.

Yep they have a heat lamp. She seems to be alot better today with the congestion.

Not sure about their droppings though, I am going to check tomorrow.

I think I am going to put them all on duramycin for a few days just in case there is something going around.

Well, my little serama is fine. She is jumping all over the place now
smile.png

But my babies are still having watery droppings. I followed them around today and it seems like they are having alot of ceacal droppings and then alot of water with regular droppings that almost look like they have mucus in it... nice description huh!

I gave them a small amount of peptobismal to see if maybe that would help. They have no other symptoms other than there gross droppings... sigh

Back
Top Bottom