A Few Questions About Jumbo Coturnix Quails...

I had 70 eggs in incubator, 52 hatched few days ago. 1 was stuck for 2 days so I decided to help him/her out. It literally was stuck to the shell. it was born with crooked feet, and neck. I did that bandage stuff, 1 foot is normal now, the other foot has 1 toe that is up in the air, weird

The bird had hard time eating and walking, so I was helping a lot and today little guy in on his own. I wouldn't do anything, just help out and see if it will adopt and make it
Lily died last Saturday :/

She just kinda dropped dead randomly but it was probably for the best. The others are doing well, even if they are on the wrong food are doing very well and are flying! Unfortunately I have no idea how to clip the wings.

sorry, to hear that.

I went through loosing all but 1 first time I incubated them. I put all eggs upside down. I didn't even think of looking up on how to put them in. So big lesson was learned. this time. I had 15 unfertile eggs, so something went wrong only with 3, they died few days before hatching. I will look into info about it. I want to figure out what could have went wrong, so I have even better hatch next time.

Back
Top Bottom