A Frizzle/Frazzle ?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by loiseee, Oct 10, 2011.

1. loiseee

loiseee Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    mena, arkansas
    Hi,

I purchased a little Frizzle splash pullet, I think she is about 4-5 months old. she was full feathered yesterday( but did not go in and pick her up, but today I did and her poor bottom, underbelly and upper legs are about bald, no blood like she has been picked at, she was in with two other youngsters and they seem to have all their feathers. I see no bugs on her either. I do not know her lineage, was told she was not a frazzle, what else could it be? I am new to the chickens.

Thanks

Lois

2. RingedTeal

RingedTeal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Georgiana,Alabama
    pics?

3. loiseee

Jul 7, 2011
    mena, arkansas
    I'm a computer dummie, can not figure out how to add them, no matter what I do LOL!!

Lois

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You could ask the seller about it. When you first got her was she fully feathered? Are you finding her feathers laying around? Maybe you could tell if they just dropped out or where chewed on. A photo would help the most. Do you have anyone(friends, relatives etc) that could help you post photos.

5. loiseee

Jul 7, 2011
    mena, arkansas
    I can send them private, but can not figure out how to add them here, took me forever to figure out how to add my avatar :).

Lois

6. PoultryQueen29

PoultryQueen29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2011
    North Carolina

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by