A gentle reminder. PLEASE READ!!!

kstaven

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 26, 2007
BC, Washington Border
At this time of year we have a huge increase in members. With this comes many who are unaware of policies and rules enforced on the forum. Also, many rules have been updated in recent history.

I would ask that ALL familiarize them selves with the current general forum rules and take note of the STICKIES at the top of the forum sections; which contain rules or guidlines for that specific area.

If there is something on the forum that is blatantly not family friendly then USE THE REPORT BUTTON and DO NOT respond on the forum to what you find offensive ( a reactionary response will likely be deemed flaming as much as the offensive post). The report will be reviewed in a timely manner by the moderators and decisions on how to proceed will be made by consensus of the staff.

Thank you

Kurtis

Kurtis, thank you for the reminder. and it was gentle.
thank you Mods, for keeping this site 'safe' for my children and their friends at school. they like to cruise the sight during free computer time.

thumbsup.gif

Can you moderators types tell i have toned it down or are my fingers still running away with the devils thoughts ?

I am finding less and less time to enjoy this site. Spring is here, the animals are staring at me for their many needs and I am just enjoying the outdoors again. Thank GOD it is spring !!

Quote:
Let me CAREFULLY scrutinize your last 200 posts and I'll get back to you on it!
big_smile.png
By PM of course.

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Thank you Mods for keeping this site "safe" for ME! There still are a few, ok, very few, things that shock me!
ep.gif

Quote:
It's just another one of those things that happens in regular cycles. Every time there is a surge of new members, it takes a while for people to get used to the way this board is run and why.

Back
Top Bottom