A Haunting...

MonkeyZero

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Modesto Ca
Hey, Well I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite one is where they lady is obsessed with the Picture of the soldier. So then she goes all evil and she consults a medium. ANd they channel the ghost away. I love the look on the Channelers face when she was possesed with the demon!!!
Whats your favorite episode???

I used to watch that show every day before I got more 'disciplined' about working from home and watching TV at the same time...
roll.png
Anyway, I saw one episode where there was this kid on there that was hearing voices that only he could hear.

It cracked me up so much - if it was MY kid I'd be running to the nearest pediatrician/therapist/psychiatrist/medical professional.

In their case, without batting an eye, they called their local 'Indian Shaman'.

Heck, I see lots of yellow pages listings for mental health help, but not a single one for 'Indian Shaman'...

I also like how, in their reinactments everyone is so clean cut, nice cars, nice homes, etc. Then they interview the real people and they look and sound like a bunch of uneducated hill billies (no offense to any hillbillies out there...)

Last edited:
MP - I'm so glad it's not just me that thinks that's hilarious!

I think the show is a hoot. I'm pretty much a skeptic when it comes to stuff like that...I'm not saying that those people don't really believe that stuff happened to them, but I'm just a skeptic in general about spooks and ghosts...oh and about extraterrestials too.

Quote:
I have two of the Most Haunted dvds and that lady is so corny! But I must admit to watching them more than once LoL

Back
Top Bottom