A Haunting...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MonkeyZero, Aug 15, 2008.

1. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Hey, Well I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite one is where they lady is obsessed with the Picture of the soldier. So then she goes all evil and she consults a medium. ANd they channel the ghost away. I love the look on the Channelers face when she was possesed with the demon!!!
    Whats your favorite episode???

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I loved the show when it was new to me. They repeat so much now it has become annoying.

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    I used to watch that show every day before I got more 'disciplined' about working from home and watching TV at the same time... [​IMG] Anyway, I saw one episode where there was this kid on there that was hearing voices that only he could hear.

It cracked me up so much - if it was MY kid I'd be running to the nearest pediatrician/therapist/psychiatrist/medical professional.

In their case, without batting an eye, they called their local 'Indian Shaman'.

Heck, I see lots of yellow pages listings for mental health help, but not a single one for 'Indian Shaman'...

I also like how, in their reinactments everyone is so clean cut, nice cars, nice homes, etc. Then they interview the real people and they look and sound like a bunch of uneducated hill billies (no offense to any hillbillies out there...)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  4. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
  5. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I have never even heard of that show....

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Quote:I always wait with evil glee to see the real people LOL

7. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    MP - I'm so glad it's not just me that thinks that's hilarious!

I think the show is a hoot. I'm pretty much a skeptic when it comes to stuff like that...I'm not saying that those people don't really believe that stuff happened to them, but I'm just a skeptic in general about spooks and ghosts...oh and about extraterrestials too.

8. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    i dont ever watch that one but i like to watch Psychic Kids and Paranormal State

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International for me! Also Most Haunted (British BBC) is another good one.

10. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Quote:I have two of the Most Haunted dvds and that lady is so corny! But I must admit to watching them more than once LoL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by